Sista ansökningsdag: 2024-03-03 - Malmö
Product Owner, Purchasing Data & Reporting
Are you ready to join NCC Purchasing’s journey to become data informed? With your passion for data, analytics and building great products, you will play a central part in NCC’s overall success.
Purchasing is one of NCC’s top priorities to secure long term success. As an integrated business partner, we are key players to win and deliver profitable construction projects.
We’re on the search for a business-oriented Product Owner eager to interact with many different stakeholders. Reaching out with our products and services to deliver actionable insights to the organization will contribute to the overall success of the company.
As Product Owner you have the responsibility for our products and services in the Data & Reporting portfolio. With this area still being in its early stages, you and your team colleagues have a lot of opportunities to shape its future and how you work together.
You will be part of the newly formed Purchasing Data & Reporting team within the Nordic unit Purchasing Development & Digitalization. Your main tasks will be:
- Interacting closely with colleagues, users and stakeholders to collect needs, feedback and possibilities for the products and services in the portfolio
- Ensuring an inspiring vision and ambitious goals in alignment with NCC’s strategic direction
- Establishing and keeping the products’ roadmap updated and communicated to relevant stakeholders
- Reviewing and accepting completed work within the team and ensuring that it meets quality standards & business requirements
- Assuring the backlog of the portfolio is ordered based on value and ensuring its highest channel are clearly defined and understood by the team
- Promoting the value of the products and services you provide to increase data-informed decision making based on experimentation and quantitative analyses
- Keeping up to date on industry trends and new technological possibilities
- Contributing to finding possible answers to business challenges, identifying efficiency gains and recommending process improvements based on analyses of data from different sources
- Ensuring alignment master data management and requirements on data and reporting together with other NCC teams.
To complement our team, we’d like to see that you have strong interpersonal skills and communicate effectively with non-technical stakeholders, capturing feedback, needs and conditions, and translating those into clear backlog channel.
As we’re expected to realize value both in the short and long term, you need to alternate effortlessly between details and a holistic view in your reflections and discussions, and between solving problems for urgent problems and being persistent in major development bets.
You have a business-driven mindset, quickly understanding our different business logics as well as the broader business objectives. You create a direction for the products that clearly connects to overall strategic goals. Our journey ahead needs a structured yet learning-focused approach, making traits like being proactive, showing no fear for change or making mistakes, and curiously exploring new technologies and their adaptions beneficial.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Engineering, Supply Chain, Business or equivalent
- Proven experience as a Product Owner (minimum five years), preferably in developing internally used products and services
- Experience working Scrum and having an agile mindset characterized by quick feedback loops, prototyping and making data-informed decisions
- Appreciated leadership skills, including collectively defining and executing a product strategy and identifying, creating and leveraging collaboration with both business and IT colleagues
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and mastering collecting relevant data to make informed decisions
- Familiarity with data governance, data security and data standards is a strong merit
- Experience working with big data technologies, including databases, data warehousing, and analytics tools such as Power BI and Tableau is a strong merit
- Experience implementing automation, AI, machine learning and/or real-time data processing solutions is a strong merit
- Solid understanding of procurement processes and supply chain management is a strong merit
- Fluent in English and either of the Nordic languages, with excellent communication and presentation skills
If you meet these criteria and are ready to contribute to our Purchasing Transformation journey, we invite you to apply. Your passion, drive, and commitment will help us reach new heights through digitalization and innovation in the construction industry.
The location can be at any of NCC's main offices in the Nordics. You need to attend meetings in the Stockholm office frequently and there will be travelling to the other Nordic countries. The main working location is your office but we do apply a flexible way of working through digital collaboration. In accordance with NCCs safety culture we conduct background checks on final candidates.
Contact and application
For further information on this position please contact recruiting manager Emma Papakosta, Head of Purchasing Development & Digitalization, +46 70 554 1030.
Register your application and CV below. Selection is ongoing; therefore, please admit your application as soon as possible, but no later than March 3rd, 2024.
At NCC, we are driven to continue developing, whether it's our construction projects or our personal expertise. Every day, we drive the industry's most exciting and complex construction projects forward in close cooperation between our employees, partners, and customers. With us, you are a significant employee who contributes to the landmarks that define our cities and communities. You are also an important link for us to shape a better and more sustainable construction process. Here, our employees take an active role in a corporate culture based on stable values and behaviors for a safe and secure workplace. Our collective expertise and diverse backgrounds make a difference. NCC -one of the leading companies in the Nordics. Read more about us and our solutions Here
We kindly but firmly decline contact with recruiters and sellers of advertising or staffing solutions.