Sista ansökningsdag: 2023-10-03 -
Business and data analyst in NCC Building Nordics
Location: Oslo, Copenhagen, Helsinki, or Solna
Are you interested in joining an analytics transformation journey? At NCC, we focus on creating insight into our business by combining data analysis with a strong understanding of the basic processes of our business. We operate and work according to a strategy of being a data-informed company. NCC Building Nordics are now looking for a Strategy developer with focus towards Business and data analytics. The position will be based in one of the Nordic capitals, and report to Head of Strategy and Development for Business Area Building Nordics.
A big responsibility with data at the core
At NCC, we focus on creating insight into our business by combining data analysis with a strong understanding of the basic processes of our business. You can therefore expect to have a daily life where the business' needs for reports and analyses in various focus areas are at the core. You get to interact and cooperate with the individual business units in Denmark, Norway, and Finland to identify and interpret business challenges that can be translated into analytical studies and solutions that support the business in decision-making. In addition, you will collaborate with our other colleagues in NCC Building Nordics as well as other parts of NCC, including NCC group IT functions.
Development and sparring through competent collaborations
At NCC, we know that our strength lies in our competent employees. Therefore, we work to establish a high professional position, where our employees can develop together. At the same time, you experience an informal workplace where it should be fun to work.
- Drive and manage the area of data driven reporting and analytics in Building Nordics cross divisions
- Project Management for new reports and aligning initatives within the business area
- Strategize and visualise how data can be used for decision making and fact-based decisions in the divisions
- Work with reporting and ensure live data analysis, helping interpret significant trends and changes in important metrics, extract data to better understand trends and patterns, and implement data collection strategies and various technologies
- Develop stakeholder relationships by understanding and supporting the needs and optimizing BI dashboards, reports or other visualization presentations
- Identify opportunities to drive and optimize our business processes, and collaborate with the team to implement changes efficiently
- Maintaining and building actionable dashboards, e.g., through Power BI, or similar visualisation tools, shape and create customized BI solutions together with the divisions
To perform the above tasks, we expect you to have experience in working with large amounts of complex data and that you can develop how our data can generate value. We believe that you:
- have a relevant university degree and preferably 2-4 years’ experience from a business environment with a data-driven approach to business analysis and decisions.
- are data-driven, structured, and analytical, have experience in planning and running projects and independently can manage your time and prioritize your tasks in a versatile everyday life.
- have experience with data modelling, SQL, Excel, Power BI and preferably knowledge of Microsoft Azure technology, or is willing to learn.
- have an interest in the areas of artificial intelligence (AI) and predictive analytics.
- can understand business requirements and transform them into technical specifications, creating dashboards and visual interactive reports using Power BI.
- are good at communicating and creating relationships. You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and are motivated by delivering results.
- are fluent in English and one of the Nordic languages both orally and in writing.
- are willing to travel within the Nordic countries.
NCC is one of the leading construction companies in the Nordics. Based on its expertise in managing complex construction processes, NCC contributes to a positive impact of construction for its customers and society.
Business Area Building Nordics builds and refurbishes sustainable housing, offices, healthcare buildings, schools, sports facilities and public buildings for public and private customers in Norway, Denmark and Finland.
Contact and application
Please register your application and CV below. Selection is ongoing. Please apply no later than October 3d, 2023. For further information on this position, please contact Lisa Karlsson, Strategy Developer, +46735555735.
Welcome with you application!