Sista ansökningsdag: 2023-06-06 - Malmö
Operations Developer for Common Environment
We are looking for an Operations Developer to support the Business areas to drive the group environment agenda and implement common development initiatives to ensure we meet our Group climate and environmental targets in relation to each Business Areas management systems.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced leader to bring together high performing individuals from across the organization to help our company to drive better climate and environmental performance in the role as Operations Developer for Common Environment.
You will join the Group function “Finance & IT”, which leads NCC´s strategic development and major change programs in the business. Finance & IT is NCC’s development and delivery function for IT as well as operations development and research & innovation. We are a Nordic organization with 150+ employees working together closely under one common management.
We are building for the future
Our core is construction. As one of the Nordic region's leading construction companies, we build and refurbish schools, hospitals, homes, roads, bridges, water treatment plants and other infrastructure that enables society to develop. Through our industrial operations, we offer products and services with a focus on stone materials and asphalt production and paving assignments. We also have commercial property development, mainly of offices. Our role is to help our customers through the complexity of the construction process. Our approach is to use our data and expertise to develop our climate and environmental footprint and enable adaptation to climate change.
The job as Operations Developer
The successful candidate will, in close cooperation with our Business Area Environment managers, be developing and implementing roadmaps across our operations.
The main focus will be to establish the cross functional team to follow up and ensure we follow through on common development initiatives by setting the ways of working to make us efficient and effective in the areas related to climate and energy, materials and waste, biodiversity, and data-driven decision-making with a cross functional approach.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead cross-functional teams to ensure that environmental considerations are integrated into our business processes.
- Keep track of our roadmaps, to ensure that we meet our climate and environmental objectives across the business.
- Follow up and consolidate progress and identify areas for improvement.
- Monitor and follow environmental data, to identify areas in need of action.
- Provide regular reports on our environmental performance to senior management
- Keep up to date with the latest environmental policies and regulations, identifying opportunities to improve our environmental performance.
- Be the chairperson of the Environmental board and represent the environmental aspects in the CSRD readiness program.
- The Ideal candidate should have a bachelor’s degree or similar working experience.
- Strong project management skills and experience with environmental related projects.
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication, and interpersonal skills – able to work effectively at all levels in the organization.
- Have experience of ISO 9001 and 14001 standards and integrating corporate management systems.
- Experience with data management and analysis
- A strong understanding of climate change, energy efficiency, circular economy, biodiversity, and waste management.
- Ability to think and act pragmatically, creatively and strategically.
We are offering
Here at NCC, you are offered a place in an organization with good values, high environmental awareness, and a strong desire to succeed. These are contributing reasons why we have many satisfied and proud employees. We are proud to be able to offer our employees great development opportunities in an exciting work environment. We have a good variety of workplaces where you will meet different types of challenges.
This position can be in Stockholm, Gothenburg, or Malmö. The position require travelling, although we do apply a flexible way of working and strive to collaborate digitally as mucsh as possible. In accordance with NCCs safety culture we conduct background checks on final candidates.
Contact and application
Please register your application with cover letter and CV in English. Selection is ongoing, so please apply as soon as possible but no later than June 6th, 2023. For further information on this position, please contact Head of Operations Development Helena Lindberg, 070-850 89 87 or Karin Österman de Wall, HR Recruitment Specialist, +46790787210.
Build with us and get the best colleagues in the industry!
Om NCC NCC is one of the leading construction companies in the Nordics. Based on its expertise in managing complex construction processes, NCC contributes to the positive impact of construction for its customers and society. Operations include building and infrastructure project contracting, asphalt and stone materials production and commercial property development. In 2022, NCC had sales of about SEK 54 bn and 12,500 employees. NCC’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. Read more about us and our solutions Here.
We respectfully decline any correspondence from recruiters, advertisers, or providers of staffing solutions.