Sista ansökningsdag: 2021-11-07 - Alla
Our success lies in the efficiency of our processes and how well the processes are integrated in our organization. Operations development (OD) is a staff function that supports the NCC Industry organization in the efficient use of our processes related to management, core and support processes within the areas of Quality and Environment. We are now looking for our next Head of Operation Development to continue this important work within NCC Industry.
The role as Head of Operation Development
The purpose of our OD function is to provide a base for and to follow up that management, core and support processes, internal decisions, requirements from customers, authorities, legislation and standards are fulfilled. As Head of OD, you have an important role to ensure a culture for continuously improvements by steering the Nordic NCC Industry OD team towards supporting the organization to improve quality and environmental performance. You are the center for sharing knowledge and spreading information within our organization and towards the other BAs by using databased reporting and statistics.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Overall responsible for OD in the Nordics for NCC Industry including coordinating, supporting, developing and facilitating the OD resources at division, department and country level
- Develop tools, processes and systems to increase efficiency and transparency within OD tasks
- Maintain and develop our common Nordic Business Management System (BMS)
- Support NCC Group in implementing a NCC common Group Management System (GMS) including group directives and policies
- Organizing internal audits to follow up compliance and process implementation
- Reporting on results from internal audits and deviation/claim/observation registrations
- Maintain and develop deviation/claim/observation handling process
- Ensure that improvement suggestions, deviations and warranty works/claims are collected, analyzed and follow up and through
- Maintain and develop a common certification process within BA
- Main contact person towards certification companies regarding ISO standards
- Maintain, develop and support a common management review process within BA
- Responsible for GDPR in close collaboration with Group, IT, legal and HR
- When relevant and needed: Participant or driver of other projects supporting our business
You have a bachelor’s or master's degree in technology, business administration or other relevant topics with at least 5-10 years of experience of independently conducting OD work at a strategic level. We are also convinced, that the right candidate has:
- Proven experience from leading an OD function
- High level of knowledge about process based business management systems, audits and various relevant ISO standards like e.g. 9001, 14001, 45001
- Interest in and understanding of fundamental business concepts
- High knowledge in project management
- Excellent communication and leadership skills are a must, operating in different Nordic cultures and at different organizational levels
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English, it is meritorious if you speak a Scandinavian language.
As this is a role with many contact points at different organizational levels, we are looking for a person, who understand the importance of close collaboration with colleagues, authorities, and other stakeholders. You are, analytical, credible and have the capability to present and represent OD in a non-prestigious and pedagogic way.
The location of this position will be at any NCC office in Sweden or Norway after agreement. The position will require travels within the Nordic countries.
Contact and application
Please register your application and CV in English below. Selection is ongoing, so please apply as soon as possible but no later than 2021-11-07. For further information on this position, please contact Frank Pettrém, Head of Business Support & Operations Development, email@example.com or +47 908 25 275. For questions regarding the recruitment process contact Karin Strandh, HR Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome with your application!
At NCC, you become part of an organization with good values, high environmental awareness and a strong will to succeed together.
Every day, our more than 15,500 employees make decisions that improve people's everyday lives, both today and tomorrow. Here you work in a strong community together with committed and professional colleagues who are driven to learn new things, achieve goals, share experiences and make a real difference together. We challenge ourselves to drive development and create sustainable solutions that move society forward with new knowledge.
As one of the Nordic region's leading construction and property development companies, we develop commercial properties, build schools, hospitals, homes, roads, bridges and other infrastructure that shapes our way of life, work and travel in society. Through our industrial operations, we offer products and services with a focus on stone materials and asphalt production, paving assignments.
We safeguard a sustainable working life with a strong focus on safety, personal development and a balance between work and leisure.
NCC must reflect our customers as well as society at large and is dependent on employees with different skills. We strive to employ people with different backgrounds and value the knowledge and experience it brings.
In accordance with NCC's safety regulations, we do background checks on our final candidates.
We kindly but firmly decline contact with recruiters and sellers of advertising or staffing solutions.