Sista ansökningsdag: 2021-11-14 -
We are building for the future – can you help us realize our IT roadmap?
The construction industry is facing a development leap where the change agent is spelled digitalization. NCC is leading the way by developing our business and future proofing our IT platform. We are currently recruiting IT professionals who thrive on becoming important players in our digital transformation journey, taking construction to new heights through IT.
Now we are looking for an IT Service Manager to be responsible for systems in the Calculation and Cost Control Service – System for Field Service and Construction Project Management Service – Projekt Portal, overseeing all services, products and systems in scope, ensuring that business demands and agreed service levels are being met.
Group Function FinDOS
Successful candidate would join the Group function FinDOS (Finance & Development Operations) which leads NCC’s finances as well as strategy development and major change programs in the business. Within the Development & Operations part of the unit (DOS), we are 140+ employees. DOS is NCC’s development and delivery function for IT as well as operations development and research & innovation. We are a Nordic organization working together closely under one common management, guided by our values and Star Behaviors. Cooperation in- and between units is key for us to deliver value to NCC´s business areas, and therefore we are currently transforming FinDOS to an Agile mindset and way of working in Agile teams.
The role as Service Manager for Construction Operations Tools
In this role you will:
- ensure that all processes required to deliver the services (incident, problem, service request) are efficiently managed and support procedures are followed and functioning according to defined processes and service level agreements
- define and manage requirements for external suppliers including follow-up on supplier performance through regular monitoring of the fulfilment of service levels & license and support agreement
- build strong customer relationships by providing fast and efficient problem-solving to every-day issues
- work closely with stakeholders to capture requirements and translate them into IT demands with clear business case and outlined value
- ensure that main service documentation is in place and up to date
- regularly conduct life-cycle management for owned assets and CIs, including hardware, software, licenses, and warranties
- ensure that CI relationships are accurate on all levels in CMDB
- continually identify and explore opportunities for service/ systems, - and business improvements incl. increase of automation capabilities
- contribute to forecast, budgeting and financial follow up
- constantly improve your products and services and provide feedback that helps to improve our overall ways of working.
We believe that you have an academic degree or similar in IT and have good knowledge of work processes in large companies. You have several years of experience from a similar position. You are fluent in English and one of the Nordic languages, both verbally and written. Experience in ITIL and Agile processes are also an asset.
You will be very important for us in our journey, that’s why we need you to:
- have good knowledge and experience from supporting the construction business
- have experience from Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the modules for CE and Finance
- have extensive experience in outsourced delivery and vendor management.
To be successful in this position you as a person need to be a strong team player, have a humble and servant attitude with passion to deliver and operate with high quality. We also believe that you work well under pressure with strong level of self-leadership, and that you have a genuine interest in new technologies, business models, methods and processes.
This position can be located in any of our major cities in the Nordics, but you will be working closely with our stakeholders located at our office in Stockholm, Sweden. The position may require some travelling within the Nordic countries, although we do apply a flexible way of working and strive to collaborate digitally as much as possible.
Contact and application
If you have any questions, please contact FinDOS IT Competence Manager – Lis Karlehem firstname.lastname@example.org Please register your application and CV in English below. Selection will be ongoing. Last day to apply is 2021-11-14.
Welcome with your application!
Not of interest for you? - please feel free to recommend a friend.
At NCC, you become part of an organization with good values, high environmental awareness and a strong will to succeed together.
Every day, our more than 14,500 employees make decisions that improve people's everyday lives, both today and tomorrow. Here you work in a strong community together with committed and professional colleagues who are driven to learn new things, achieve goals, share experiences and make a real difference together. We challenge ourselves to drive development and create sustainable solutions that move society forward with new knowledge.
As one of the Nordic region's leading construction and property development companies, we develop commercial properties, build schools, hospitals, homes, roads, bridges and other infrastructure that shapes our way of life, work and travel in society. Through our industrial operations, we offer products and services with a focus on stone materials and asphalt production, paving assignments.
We safeguard a sustainable working life with a strong focus on safety, personal development and a balance between work and leisure.
NCC must reflect our customers as well as society at large and is dependent on employees with different skills. We strive to employ people with different backgrounds and value the knowledge and experience it brings.
We kindly but firmly decline contact with recruiters and sellers of advertising or staffing solutions.