Sista ansökningsdag: 2021-01-20 -
As NCC’s IT Service Manager you will be part of a team of IT professionals who thrive on becoming important players in our digital transformation journey. We promise that you will face interesting challenges to be solved together with a team of smart colleagues in a rewarding work environment. Successful candidates would join the Group function Development & Operations Services (DOS), which leads NCC’s strategy development and major change programs in the business. With 130+ employees, DOS also drives research and innovation and is NCC’s development and delivery function for IT and operations development.
In the service category Commercial Tools we are looking for a Service Manager that will handle our External and Internal Websites as well as our CRM Tools.
Within the I&T organization in NCC we have adopted a matrix organization where most employees are located in our IT Competence Center. In this position you will have a role in the day-to-day operations of the services within your area but will be reporting to your manager in the Competence Center.
In this position you will:
- Have overall responsibility for the delivery of the services according to the defined service levels. This includes service availability and maintenance, process support, budgeting and tracking and follow-up of SLA’s related to the service as well as ensuring compliance and IT security.
- Manage all incoming demands and requirements on the Service and Systems according to set policies, procedures and practices.
- Manage the procurement, conversion and delivery of the Service and Systems in accordance with the service description.
- Daily monitoring of indicators and parameters as cost of service, development costs, quality, capacity, continuity of managed processes, and security.
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders (Service consumer relationship) to further improve the Service and Systems and report on the service to the Service Owner.
- Follow up on supplier performances by regularly monitoring the fulfilment of service levels & license- and support agreements.
- Participate in service development projects/initiatives and ensuring agreed service design- & development procedures and principles are followed.
We believe that you have four to seven years of relevant work experience and good knowledge of work processes in large companies. In-depth knowledge/experience in IT Service management processes (esp. Service Operation/Service Transition) is expected as is experience in web development and knowledge in EPiServer, in WordPress and in SharePoint. You are fluent in English and one of the Nordic languages, both verbally and written. A meriting experience is ITIL 3 or 4 Foundation.
As a person you are structured, solution-oriented and enjoy working independently as well as in teams. You have excellent communication skills and like to build sustainable relationships with others. You like challenges and you have a good technical understanding.
This is a permanent position located either in Solna, Gothenburg, Malmö, Helsinki, Copenhagen or Oslo. Some travelling may occur.
Contact and application
Please register your application and CV in English below. Selection is ongoing, so please apply as soon as possible but no later than 2021-01-20. For further information on this position, please contact Lis Karlehem, IT Competence Manager, 070-627 65 80 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Karin Österman de Wall, HR Recruitment Specialist, email@example.com.
NCC is one of the leading companies in the Nordics within construction, infrastructure and property development, with sales of SEK 58 billion and 15,500 employees in 2019. Our work is guided by our values; honesty, trust and respect. NCC offers an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic organization with great opportunities for personal development. You will work in a company, which strives to be the forerunner in its industry, and you will be a member of a team with engaged and positive colleagues.
Not of interest for you? - please feel free to recommend a friend.
Ad sellers and recruitment service providers are advised not to contact NCC for this assignment