Sista ansökningsdag: 2019-09-02 - Solna
The newly established function Development & Operations Services at NCC is currently searching for a full-time Junior Controller to join the team.
Development Operations & Services is a Nordic organization with resources in four countries under one common management. The aim is to deliver values for NCC as a whole by focusing on optimized benefits delivered to the business in the area of Strategy, Operations Development, Research & Innovation as well as IT. The main objective is to ensure that NCCs business areas can deliver expected value to our stakeholders today and tomorrow.
This is a permanent position located in one of our offices in Solna, Helsinki, Copenhagen or Oslo.
In the role of Jr. Business Controller, you;
- Want to be integrated to the business on all levels and be part of a team consisting of experts in different areas;
- Have a key role in developing and implementing value adding financial steering as part of operations;
- Want to drive for continuous improvements, rethinking and you contribute with new thoughts and recommendations;
- Make effective and pragmatic recommendations to address issues and to add value to the business;
- Are structured, self-going and responsible for set target and deadlines;
- Help to maintain and improve presence and reputation across the NCC Group.
The role contains a wide spectrum of tasks in an interesting environment and might vary based on priorities and where your skills can leverage the most. Because of our Nordic organization you can be located either in Sweden, Finland, Denmark or Norway. In this role you need to be prepared for a reasonable amount of travelling.
We’re looking for
You, who has the right attitude and interest in our business, and in your own development. You have good communication skills since the role is very much about working close to different stakeholders and support them. You enjoy, and value, learning new areas outside your comfort zone and you are comfortable to work within a changing business.
Basic qualifications are:
- Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in Accounting and/or Finance.
- 1-2 years of established experience of external or internal auditing.
- Knowledge in accounting standards such as IFRS and IAS is a plus
- Good knowledge in Microsoft tools
- Fluency in both written and spoken English, and one of the Nordic languages
Are you interested? Grow together with us!
If you have any questions, please contact Head of Controlling Jaakko Salminen, phone nr +46 70 0887836 or HR Specialist Recruitment, Karin Österman de Wall, 079-078 72 10. Please register your application and CV as soon as possible, but no later than 2nd of September 2019.
Welcome with your application!
NCC is one of the leading construction and property development companies in the Nordic region, with sales of nearly SEK 57 billion and 16.300 employees 2018. NCC is active throughout the value chain – developing commercial properties and constructing housing, offices, industrial facilities and public buildings, roads, civil engineering structures and other types of infrastructure. Our values are honesty, respect, trust and pioneering spirit.