Sista ansökningsdag: 2019-06-17 - Solna
NCC is on an exciting journey over the next couple of years. As a part of this journey a number of strategic issues will have to be addressed. Therefore, the Head of Group Strategy and Operational Development is looking for a Group Strategy Developer to work with the most critical issues regarding strategy and operational development for the NCC Group
For the right candidate the role as Group Strategy Developer, will offer unrivalled opportunities to work with our most critical strategic initiatives. You will work closely with the Head of Group Strategy and Operational Development and with high exposure to CEO, Executive Team and Board. The role requires strong problem-solving skills, an ability to conceptualize problems, bring data driven analyses to bear, present findings in a logic and compelling way and lastly, being able to drive change in the organization.
The key responsibilities can be divided into a few key areas:
- Define and carry-out strategic projects and engagements
- Own and lead Group Strategic tasks such as competitor analysis, tasks coming from Group programs, etc.
- Define and lead exploratory strategic investigations
- Build network among strategy and operational development managers within NCC Business Areas.
- Coach and support managers in
- Strategy formulation
- Fact-based quantitative analysis
- Communication incl. strengthening messages and preparing presentations to Executive Team, Board and external stakeholders.
What we expect from you:
- M.Sc. in Engineering, Business or equivalent
- 2-5 years with leading management consulting firm in a strategy development role within large corporate or as analyst in Financial industry
- Experience from driving strategic questions with a hypothesis-driven approach, synthesizing recommendations and being able to document findings in a clear fashion is a must.
- Business acumen: good understanding of profit and loss sheet, cash flow and impact of activities on balance sheet
- Strong analytical skills: Able to build mid-sized Excel models, analyze situations based on incomplete data sets. Creative in finding and using data sources, while maintaining a view on the quality and reliability of sources
- Strong track record with business strategy problems
- Problem solving skills, able to leverage hypothesis driven problem solving
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to work effectively at all levels in the organization
- Strong coaching and teaching skills
- Fluency in Swedish/Danish/Norwegian/Finnish and strong knowledge of English, both oral and written
- “Can do attitude” and willingness to go the extra mile
- Drivers License “B” minimum
Development & Operations Services is a Group function in NCC with resources in four countries under joint management. Our objective is to deliver value to all of NCC, optimizing the benefits delivered to the business, as well as being innovative and progressive in our digital transformation.
The role is part of the DOS/Strategy & Operational Development and is placed at our Solna office. The role will require travelling.
For more information about the position please contact Head of Strategy & Operations Development Fredrik Vernersson. Deadline for applying for this position is 17th of June 2019. Interviews may start before deadline, don't hesitate, send in your application today.
+46 70 896 95 84